DAY CAMP & SUMMER CAMP
- School Year Day Camp – print, complete and return the School Year Day Camp Registration Form and Camp Health Form.
- Summer Camp – print, complete and return the Summer Camp Registration Form and Camp Health Form.
- Health Form – Camp Health Form
School Year Day Camp and Summer Camp Programs
Day Camp for youth in kindergarten to sixth grade is a great way to experience the fun and excitement that camp has to offer while still being able to come home each night to share the day’s stories with family and friends. The YMCA offers day camp during Thanksgiving break, Winter break and Spring break. Our Summer Camp Programs have options for all grades, preschool to high school:
- Lil’ Adventures Day Camp during summer is for preschoolers, ages 3-6. This half-day adventure to Rogue Valley attractions is a chance to see what day camp is all about. There is always a weekly schedule.
- Day Camp is for youth entering first through sixth grade. Youth will enjoy weekly field trips and great themes that make for a memorable experience. There is always a weekly schedule.
- Teen Adventures during summer is for youth and teens entering seventh to ninth grade. Teen Adventures offers mature campers a chance to keep coming to Y Camp while learning to take on some leadership responsibility for younger campers.
- Specialty Camps during summer are offered as a unique, specialized adventure for youth. 2015 Specialty Camps include coastal camp, rafting camp, theater camp, rock climbing camp, and geocaching camp.
- Resident Camp is a week-long traditional overnight camping experience away from home with the same bunch of kids. It helps youth and teens learn self-esteem, personal responsibility and how to rely on others. There is a mini-camp for younger children and a “Spoons” group of teens who help with chores. Resident Camp is an experience that you never forget. For prices, times, details and contact information read the Summer Camp brochure. For Resident Camp, we use Lake of the Woods which is 45 miles from the Y.