BE A PART OF OUR MISSION
Choose a career that offers significant work in an enriching, supportive environment. Become a part of an international organization with job flexibility and opportunities for growth. With more than 150 years of experience, we know that the mission is achieved one person at a time—carried out in the hearts and hands of each caring and competent employee.
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job — you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. Our staff members (16 years old+) are from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. They enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving adults and families’ health and well-being, and providing support to our neighbors. Locally, most paid positions at the Y are seasonal or part-time. Our wage and salary schedule shows the type of jobs and the pay ranges. Full-time positions are only announced occasionally because of our high staff retention.
Current job openings:
Campus Connection (Afterschool)
Referee – Youth Sports
- Membership – Membership Staff, Receptionist, Office Assistant, etc.
- Preschool & Child Care – Preschool Teacher, Child Care Assistant, Child Watch Staff, etc.
- Campus Connection (aka Afterschool Program) – Site Lead Teacher, Child Care Assistant, Enrichment Instructor, etc.
- Day Camp & Summer Camp – Day Camp Counselor, Resident Camp Counselor, etc.
- Youth Sports – Sports Referee, Site Supervisor, etc.
- Aquatics – Swim Instructor, Lifeguard, Water Fitness Instructor, etc.
- Fitness – Group Exercise Instructor, Wellness Coach, Personal Trainer, Fitness Center Attendant, PE Instructor, etc.
- Recreational Activities – Rock Climbing Instructor, Youth Center Staff, Program Leader, etc.