BE A PART OF OUR MISSION
Choose a career that offers significant work in an enriching, supportive environment. Become a part of an international organization with job flexibility and opportunities for growth. With more than 150 years of experience, we know that the mission is achieved one person at a time—carried out in the hearts and hands of each caring and competent employee.
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job — you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. Our staff members (16 years old+) are from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. They enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving adults and families’ health and well-being, and providing support to our neighbors.
Locally, most paid positions at the Y are seasonal or part-time. Our Wage and Salary Policy shows the type of jobs and the pay ranges. Full-time positions are only announced occasionally because of our high staff retention.
Current job openings:
Campus Connection Staff (Fall 2023)
Choose a career that offers significant work in an enriching, supportive environment!
Become a part of an international organization!
- Membership staff, Receptionist, Office Assistant, etc.
- Preschool & Child Care – Preschool Teacher, Child Care Assistant, Child Watch Staff, etc.
- Campus Connection (aka afterschool) – Site Lead Teacher, Child CAre Assistant, Enrichment Instructor, etc.
- Camp – Day Camp Counselor, Overnight Camp Counselor, etc.
- Youth Sports – Sports Referee, Site Supervisor, etc.
- Aquatics – Swim Instructor, Lifeguard, Water Fitness Instructor, etc.
- Fitness – Group Exercise Instructor, Wellness Coach, Personal Trainer, Fitness Center Attendant, PE Instructor, etc.
- Recreational Activities – Rock Climbing Instructor, Youth Center Staff, Program Leader, etc.
If you would like to apply to a current job opening the print, complete and submit an Employment Application.
If you are applying for a camp job opening then print, complete and submit a Camp Employment Application.
All applicants must successfully pass a background check after an initial interview or conditional offer of employment. We follow the State of Oregon Department of Education guidelines for allowable infractions.