We create an environment where all children feel welcome, comfortable, and safe. Children learn through play and that is just what we intend to do. Each day we will spend time outdoors and indoors experiencing the elements of water, sand, and even mud. Learning will happen each day through dramatic play, art expression and lots of physical activity. Our Preschool programs focus on early school readiness fostering the developmental growth of language, literacy, social, emotional, and life skills.
The academic school year for our preschool programs runs September to early June. During the summer months we do not hold the morning (9am-12:00pm) classroom curriculum portion but instead focus on a less rigorous open-center based format.
Financial Assistance is available and DHS is accepted.
SCHOLARSHIPS – If you are needing a scholarship to help with the cost of the program, we have a few options that you can consider. All scholarship amounts will be applied to future weeks of programming, no scholarships will be back dated. If you are registering on or after the payment due date you will be charged and required to pay for the full cost of the program.
- Oregon Community Foundation Scholarship – All families that fill out the Oregon Community Foundation Scholarship Application and return it to the YMCA billing office at [email protected], may receive a scholarship of up to 25%, once approved.
- Current Jackson Care Connect Families – All JCC families can submit their proof of insurance card to the YMCA billing office at [email protected], if currently enrolled in a JCC Health Plan you can receive a scholarship of 35%.
- Food Stamps (SNAP) or Free Lunch Award Letter – If your child receives food stamps or free lunch and you submit an award letter to the YMCA billing office at [email protected], you will receive a scholarship of 55%. To get your SNAP award letter visit: https://govstatus.egov.com/or-dhs-benefits. To get your Free Lunch letter please contact your school.
- Housing Authority of Jackson County (HAJC) Complex Resident – If you currently live in a participating HAJC Complex you can get an award letter and submit it to the YMCA billing office at [email protected], you will receive a scholarship of 75%. To get your award letter contact Sandra at HAJC at [email protected].
- Additional Support Scholarship – amounts will vary by family. If the above scholarship programs do not provide enough assistance for your family please complete a Youth Programs Scholarship Application and return it to the YMCA billing office at [email protected]. You will be required to apply for Food Stamps and then an award or denial letter is needed plus you must provide proof of income before an award is made.
Current Vaccine Rates
Jackson County vaccine rates for 2021. View chart.
Rogue Valley Family YMCA vaccine rates for 2021. View chart.
Health Form – must be completed and the original brought to the site on the first day of the program.
Main Facility - Medford, OR - Fall 2021