Thanks to all of our YMCA supporters! We are grateful for everyone, from kids bringing in their pennies to donors that write a $100,000 check.
If you are interested in learning more about giving to the Rogue Valley Family YMCA please contact Brad Russell, Executive Director or Gary Taylor, Associate Executive Director or see our giving brochure.
Donor Recognition Levels
Friends of the Y, $500+
- Donors get their name displayed on this website and in the YMCA Main Facility Lobby
President’s Round Table, $1,000+
- Donors also get to have a booth at the Pear Blossom Run Event which is held on the second Saturday in April
- Donors also get mentioned in a few YMCA publications
- Donors also get featured in press releases, social media posts, and thank you advertisements
- Donors may have exclusive sponsorship of YMCA a program for one year
- Donors may have exclusive naming of part of a building for a period of time (i.e. Joe & Frances Naumes Aquatic Center, Hoffbhur House, Josephine Batzer Memorial Room)