Our Campus Connection program is an on-site afterschool program serving Kindergarten to 6th grade children. We provide a safe, supportive environment for positive interactions and an exciting program that help children build confidence, make friends, and have fun. Children are checked in by the staff upon arrival and when they leave. Children are allowed to come and go which means children need to get themselves to the program each day after school is dismissed. With a focus on social growth, physical activity, and academic achievement through homework assistance, the Campus Connection program also offers a variety of activities such as STEM and art exploration to help your child develop their talents.
The YMCA partners with the Central Point, Eagle Point, and Phoenix-Talent School Districts to bring this program to you on-site at your school because we all know that all kids deserve the chance to learn, grow and thrive in a positive and supportive atmosphere. Studies show that children who participate in safe, high quality afterschool programs are more engaged in school, exhibit better behavior, and achieve higher grades and test scores.
This program is billed on a weekly basis, but you must sign up for concurrent weeks. No single week registrations (If you need a single week or an every other week schedule you can contact Crystal Ehlig at [email protected] to see if this schedule is available, this are not always available).
Health Form – must be completed and the original brought to the site on the first day of the program.
SCHOLARSHIPS – If you are needing a scholarship to help with the cost of the program, we have a few options that you can consider. All scholarship amounts will be applied to future weeks of programming, no scholarships will be back dated. If you are registering on or after the payment due date you will be charged and required to pay for the full cost of the program.
- Oregon Community Foundation Scholarship – All families that fill out the Oregon Community Foundation Scholarship Application and return it to the YMCA billing office at [email protected], may receive a scholarship of up to 25%, once approved.
- Current Jackson Care Connect Families – All JCC families can submit their proof of insurance card to the YMCA billing office at [email protected], if currently enrolled in a JCC Health Plan you can receive a scholarship of 35%.
- Food Stamps (SNAP) or Free Lunch Award Letter – If your child receives food stamps or free lunch and you submit an award letter to the YMCA billing office at [email protected], you will receive a scholarship of 55%. To get your SNAP award letter visit: https://govstatus.egov.com/or-dhs-benefits. To get your Free Lunch letter please visit: https://www.ode.state.or.us/apps/frlapp.
- Housing Authority of Jackson County (HAJC) Complex Resident – If you currently live in a participating HAJC Complex you can get an award letter and submit it to the YMCA billing office at [email protected], you will receive a scholarship of 75%. To get your award letter contact Sandra at HAJC at [email protected].
- Additional Support Scholarship – amounts will vary by family. If the above scholarship programs do not provide enough assistance for your family please complete a Youth Programs Scholarship Application and return it to the YMCA billing office at [email protected]. You will be required to apply for Food Stamps and then an award or denial letter is needed plus you must provide proof of income before an award is made.
CPSD - Central Point Elementary
CPSD - Jewett Elementary
CPSD - Mae Richardson Elementary
CPSD - Patrick Elementary
CPSD - Sam's Valley Elementary
EPSD - Eagle Rock Elementary School
EPSD - Hillside Elementary School
EPSD - Table Rock Elementary School
PTSD - Orchard Hill Elementary
PTSD - Phoenix Elementary